What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- Runaway Texas Democrats in DC get pep talks from Stacey Abrams, the Clintons
- Math teacher recalls being 'barred from school building' after decrying NYC school's 'indoctrination'
- Pentagon call COVID-19 a threat to national security, weighs making vaccinations a requirement
- Tucker Carlson: COVID has been good to Democrats, it got them to the White House
- Outraged Tom Homan scolds White House's lack of action to curb COVID outbreak on border: 'They have no plan'
- If you aren't vaccinated and haven't had COVID, you will get Delta variant: Brett Giroir
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Texas Democrat, arrested during DC protest
- Carl Levin, Michigan’s longest-serving senator, dead at 87
- DC teen arrested in assault, armed carjacking of Maryland woman, police say
- NYC bus crash: Video shows head-on collision with car, at least a dozen injured