What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- Clemson holds off Syracuse 17-14 when late FG misses
- AP source: No one else in NFL cited with email violations
- Psaki, DOJ in damage control mode after Biden says subpoena defiers should be prosecuted
- Kenya child killer escapes prison, gets beaten to death by mob
- Rikki Schlott: Parents have had a wake-up call about kids and tech. Here's advice from a Gen Z-er
- Skydive your way to a stay at this Utah resort
- Houston deputy killed, 2 more injured in ambush attack: 'Shot from behind'
- David Bossie: Biden-Fauci COVID suprise coming? Sinking poll numbers, crises may bring course correction
- Where are the 'Dance Moms' girls today?
- NYPD cop Yvonne Wu charged with murder in fatal love triangle shooting