What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- Big league ballparks broil as heat wave grips much of majors
- Ted Cruz, progressive hero? Texan defies hard-liner image with AOC cooperation and more
- Severe storms leave hundreds of thousands without power across Wisconsin, Michigan
- Liberty Vittert: FaceApp’s sinister genius – Who knew Americans would give their lives away so easily?
- Helen Raleigh: 'The squad' is now the face of the Democratic Party and that means Trump's gonna win
- Republicans raise $20.7M in June -- more than double Dems' $8.5M haul
- Cat filter activates during police live stream about double murder
- Colin Reed: Elizabeth Warren makes a fateful choice – Will it help her beat Biden, Harris in the final round?
- 7 things you didn't know Google search could do until now
- CBS goes dark for 6.5M customers as contract talks with AT&T break down