What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- Texas border resident blasts Biden's 'truly shameful' immigration policies on 'Fox & Friends'
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, police propose changes to search warrant process after botched raid
- AARP to honor George Clooney, “Billie Holiday” star Andra Day at movie awards
- Georgia man wanted in death of girlfriend's 1-year-old child found hiding under bed at mom's house: official
- Justice Amy Coney Barrett issues first Supreme Court opinion
- Newt Gingrich: CPAC's 3 big winners – and why you should ignore talk of a Republican civil war
- GOP maps out strategy to counter Biden's 'immoral,' 'radical' immigration agenda
- Biden's COVID-19 relief package slammed by pro-GOP group
- Cuomo not resigning despite nearly 30 Dem, GOP NY lawmakers supporting removal
- Republicans criticize Texas release of COVID-positive illegal immigrants: 'Stop these individuals'