What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- Horowitz finds evidence FBI employee altered key document related to Carter Page surveillance: reports
- President Trump, first lady pay respects to Army officers killed in Afghanistan crash
- Tesla Cybertruck pickup revealed with $39,900 starting price
- Twitter rewrites history with hilarious pop culture meme 'gonna tell my kids'
- California HS shooter used untraceable 'ghost gun,' sheriff says
- Tim Tebow honors 'Bronco' after beloved dog's death
- Tom Del Beccaro: Impeachment hearings wrap-up – Top 8 takeaways
- Bill Barr says he'd take fight to restart federal executions to Supreme Court if needed
- Kathie Lee Gifford reveals heartbreaking reason for move to Nashville
- Jeffrey Epstein estate sued by another accuser: 'I still have flashbacks'