What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- Trump rally crowd chants 'Fill that seat!' as Supreme Court choice looms
- McDonald’s-Travis Scott partnership leads to TikTok pranks at drive-thru windows
- AOC warns libs Trump-Biden election a lifestyle changer: ‘There’s no going back to brunch’
- Supreme Court drapes black cloth over Ginsburg's seat: photos
- Sen. Ted Cruz: After Ginsburg -- 3 reasons why Senate must confirm her successor before Election Day
- Navy stuns Tulane, scores 27 unanswered points in second half
- Russell Wilson believes he's NFL's best QB: 'Without a doubt'
- Tigers' Ron Gardenhire abruptly retires before end of season
- Rochester party shooting leaves 2 19-year-olds dead
- Stars' 4-goal night helps in Game 1 victory over Lightning in Stanley Cup Final