What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- State Department says reports about ‘final conclusion’ on Khashoggi ‘are inaccurate’
- Rapid City priest pleads not guilty to sex abuse charges
- Yale University sued for allegedly removing depressed student to avoid negative press
- Utah mayor killed in Afghanistan had 'loved Afghan people'
- Migrants get cool reception in Mexican border town
- Democrat Andrew Gillum concedes in Florida governor’s race to Republican Ron DeSantis
- Georgia certifies election results showing Kemp as victor in governor's race
- Charlie Kirk: Democrats come out the big losers in Florida’s election mess
- Greece: Police, anarchists mark 1973 uprising with clashes
- Police: Duo dumped deer carcasses on Minnesota Somalis' cars