What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- LIVE UPDATES: Doug Collins urges Republicans to vote in Georgia runoffs
- LIVE UPDATES: LA County sheriff says deputies won't enforce governor's stay-at-home order
- Marco Rubio slams AOC for criticizing Paycheck Protection Program: ‘Work more, tweet less’
- LIVE UPDATES: Trump refuses to say he has confidence in Barr
- CNN's Jake Tapper, Don Lemon gush over Biden interview: He said 'a lot of the right answers'
- Trump doubles down on defense bill veto threat over Section 230
- This Day in History: Dec. 4
- Perdue fronts positive outlook on Georgia Senate runoffs: Voters see ‘value of split government’
- Georgia Gov. Kemp claims GOP secretary of state has yet to order signature audit
- LIVE UPDATES: Georgia county defends election handling in hearing