What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- Kellyanne Conway slams CNN's Dana Bash for asking about husband's anti-Trump tweets
- NBC News backs off fishy statistic about plastic straws from research by 9-year-old boy
- Waffle House shooting suspect may have 2 guns, was arrested near White House in 2017, police say
- 'Tyrannical' judge told 'not to return' after she berates defendant who died three days later
- San Francisco Giants' Brandon Belt sees 21 pitches in at-bat, most since at least 1988
- Shania Twain says she would have voted for Trump despite his offensive comments
- Three passengers injured, window broken after Air India plane hits severe turbulence
- Waffle House patron, 29, hailed a hero after snatching gun from shooter
- Man fought gunman: He 'was going to have to work to kill me'
- North Korea's nuclear announcement is clearly a publicity stunt, US lawmakers say