What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- Bethenny Frankel 'didn't say no' to Dennis Shields' marriage proposal 4 months before his death: report
- Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Who Is America' pranks didn't trick everyone
- Yosemite park reopens, but fire's toll on tourism still felt
- The Latest: Archbishop defends himself amid critical report
- Ghostly remains of a dead star revealed in infrared light
- Vincent D'Onofrio polls Twitter followers about playing an 'irredeemable racist' in upcoming show
- Kurds meet with Syrian government to discuss self-rule
- Video of baby's excited reaction to doll resembling military dad goes viral
- Alabama high school quits playing 'Dixie' at football games
- Michigan church apologizes after breastfeeding mom accused of 'lustfulness'