What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- Peter Schweizer says Hunter Biden worked in Ukraine despite lacking credentials: 'What is he being paid for?'
- Joe Concha blasts media for Trudeau blackface hypocrisy, says a Republican would face more 'snark'
- 'Ingraham Angle' Exclusive: Seattle's homeless crisis
- Washington Post mocked for comparing Elizabeth Warren to Frederick Douglass
- Sean Hannity: Biden faces new Ukraine scrutiny thanks to media mob's 'whistleblower' story
- Maher blasts Dems for reviving Kavanaugh battle: 'What were you like at 17?!?'
- 'Storm Area 51' has alien 'believers' mostly standing near a gate, looking 'to the skies,' feeling the spirit
- Gunfire at Philadelphia high school football game leaves 2 teens wounded: reports
- Dog the Bounty Hunter says 'broken heart' led to his recent hospitalization
- Peter Schweizer: Trump right to question Biden dealings with Ukraine, despite Dem criticism