What would small town America be without a Christmas Parade. Harrison boasts a wonderful parade each year that still features many Christian themed floats that remind us of the reason for the season. Aside from the many area churches that feature Christ centered entries, many local businesses, high school bands, and beauty queens all grace the parade route which begins at the Harrison Jr. High School on Pine street near Lake Harrison and extends down to Ozark Autobody – approximately 1 1/2 miles of Christmas celebration. Usually held the first Saturday of December, the parade is sure to please the youngest and the young at heart.
- Navy plans to shoot nuclear missile from new Columbia-class sub
- Mel B says she 'went blind' in one eye, blasts fake reports about health scare: 'I was NOT ok'
- 'Sesame Street' welcomes new character who lives with foster parents
- Ex-Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel lands new gigs at ABC News, The Atlantic
- Biden would beat Trump in Pa. despite president's 2016 win there: Donna Brazile
- Rep. Mark Green: Iran one of the 'clearest enemies' America has had in some time
- Céline Dion sings ‘Baby Shark,’ recreates iconic ‘Titanic’ scene with James Corden for ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Beverly Hills could become 1st city to ban sale of tobacco products
- Hillary Clinton suggests talks with Iran as Trump threatens force
- Wilton Gregory installed as new archbishop of Washington